This is a recipe of my daughter.
You can serve this meal hot as a main course or cold as a side-dish salad.
- 400g fresh green beans, ends trimmed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- olive oil
- 1/2 – 1 tbsp cinnamon
- ground black pepper
- Boil a water in a pot, add salt, the green beans and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan or a wok, add salt, garlic and stir fry until golden brown
- Add cinnamon, stir and remove the pan from the heat.
- Drain the green beans and add to the pan.
- Season with fresh ground black pepper and stir.
Sprinkle with grated cheese over the top.