This is a quick recipe for every occasion, for example if your friends will come for a visit on short notice.
- 5 Salad potatoes (bigger)
- 6 Eggs
- 3 Carrots
- 4 Pickled cucumbers
- 1 Onion
- 1 cup Pickled peas
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/3 tsp Ground black pepper
- Boil the potatoes until tender, peel them and cut into small cubes.
- Cut the carrots into small cubes and cook them until tender.
- Make a hard-boiled eggs, peel them and cut into small cubes.
- Cut the cucumbers and onion into small cubes.
- Stir all the vegetables with mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, sugar, salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Add liquid from pickled cucumbers into the bowl according to taste and stir.
- Let the salad rest in a refrigerator for at least 1 hour and stir it afterwards.
- Served with thinly sliced Italian sausage and ham. Store in a refrigerator.
If you like sweeter salad stir in 1 cup sterilized sweet corn.